Thursday, August 29, 2013

Picture perfect.

You could choose to be rich in monetary and be selfish, and limited friends and love will be surrounding you.
You could choose to be rich in happiness and generousity, and limitless people will wanna be your friend.


There are 2 main groups of people whom define you as a being. Mainly, friends and family.
In life, friends are who you are. The group you chooses to be friends with will ultimately shape you and influence you.
But, way before that, way before you get to choose who you want to be friends with, it is your parents who build your foundation, your moral in life.
Parents are given to you in life, something you can't control nor choose. Vise versa, you are created and given to your parents.

The cycle of life has been way more fascinating to me now that I have something growing in me. It amaze me on how complex a human being is, but with just an yolk and a sperm could slowly evolve into what you call a Fetal and eventually into a baby. Women are simply just so amazing, externally and internally!

Right now even thou my baby is still in the evolving stage, it's growing out its little hands and legs bud, it is just so picture perfect to me. Looking at the ultrasound really gave me a huge relief that THERE IS REALLY A "BABY" IN ME!! (And that I'm not just growing fat-.-)

This time I will do my best to protect my child, this time I will be a proper mom whom a child needs, this time I will never in my life let you go.


And this is what I call, Love at first sight.