Sunday, October 20, 2013

My family, my home.

As I wonder back to the past, to where I once lived for the moment, where I once lived only for myself, my happiness and no one else. Those moments where I pole like no other business, where I do crazy stuff with the craziest people, where I do and live however I please.

Thou I know its mare impossible to live that way ever again, it hurts me a little. My friends whom I love dearly, my family whom I treasure deeply and a country I call home. I never thought it'd be this tough to be away but these feelings have proven me wrong. The great desire to leave everything just to be living like how I used to be, to be living in my comfort zone with everything has been lay out for me. I've always thought living aboard will be fun and oh-so-great, to be able to live in a huge country, to be able to see the world. But something in me is calling me back home and it's getting louder than ever.

For the man I call my husband, for this unborn little bean, for what I call my own family. I will be strong. I will live even if it means living out of my comfort zone. Because I'm no longer living for myself, I'm living for my family.